The recent book of Chetan has made the news on October 1. The pre-order has hit records. It showed the fan base of Chetan. I got the book two days back. The 176 page journey was of mixed emotions. As before I am going to list the important aspects about the book and the negative aspects as well. Going for the book is up to you.
Why one should read this book?
- As usual Chetan’s story telling was comfortable and simple from the Indian novel lover point of view.
- The story speaks lot of feminism. If you are a feminist you should give a try.
- The story speaks about a different side of a girl who works in MNC. This novel is a bit different from Chetan’s previous novels in terms of the lead character.
- Even though the novel is about a feminist Chetan didn’t add too much of it (Which might become preaching). This makes the novel a good read.
Why one should avoid it?
- The novel speaks about feminism. If you are against it better keep away.
- The story might bore you at times. Especially when the job of the lead character is being explained.
- If you think a girl should traditional or a girl shouldn’t have affair before marriage strictly keep away.
- The story gets predictable when it nears the end. (Seems like reading a Bollywood movie script)
- Last but not as expected as from Chetan.
The views are just my opinion about the novel. For suggestions and appreciations firstname.lastname@example.org